All bows sold by me are covered by 6 - months warranty. In case of breaking or damaging a bow it will be replaced with similar weapon. All repairs all also covered.
For details see Returns / Refunds.
- don't overdraw the bow
- never draw your bow without an arrow on the string - don't fire it dry
- store your bow unstrung laying or hanging horizontally
- don't let anybody else shoot your bow
- after a training string off your bow. It's good for the bow to make short breaks and unstrining them every 40 minutes of training.
- wax your bowstring regularly
- replace your bowstring if any damages are noticed
- in case of any cracks or damages appearing on the bow, contact with the seller
Follow these rules to be covered by warranty.